MANUAL EPSON T22 PDF

View and Download Epson T22 start here online. T22 Printer pdf manual download. Este manual contiene información específica para el producto Epson adquirido. Epson no se hace responsable si dicha información se utiliza para el uso de. Epson Stylus T13/T13x/T12/N10/N11/T22/T25/S22/ . This manual, consists of the following chapters, is intended for repair service personnel and includes.

Author: Akigor Arashizragore
Language: English (Spanish)
Genre: Music
Published (Last): 2 October 2009
Pages: 152
PDF File Size: 4.15 Mb
ePub File Size: 7.81 Mb
ISBN: 331-7-95922-262-6
Downloads: 2577
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]
Uploader: Dogul

Available in different sizes, with or without margins. Start Here Read these instructions before using your printer. Don’t show me this message again. Turn on Connect the power cable. Read these instructions before using your printer. Do not connect to your computer yet.

Epson Stylus T22 Manuals

S lide the edge guide over, against the left edge of the paper. To print the manual completely, please, download it. S hake the ink cartridges, then unpack them. Do not open the ink cartridge package until you are ready to. Do not touch the white cable inside the printer.

ASTM G65 PDF

I nsert the cartridges in the holder for each color, and press S queeze the edge guide and slide it to the left. L oad paper against the right edge guide and behind the tab, with the printable side face up. Got it, continue to print.

Add to my manuals Add. Page 4 Any questions?

You can also speak to a service technician by calling one of these mnual C lose the printer cover. By pressing ‘print’ button you will print only current page.

Don’t remove any other seals from the cartridges. Remove only the yellow tape from each cartridge.

Do not open the ink cartridge package until you are ready to install the ink. Cartridges are vacuum packed to maintain reliability. O pen the printer cover. Follow the steps on the right side of the screen to add your printer. This process is carried out the first time Output tray Power cord the product is turned on and guarantees a better performance.

Make sure the printer is turned on. Use any open USB port on your computer.

LEY 146-02 SOBRE SEGUROS Y FIANZAS PDF

Remove all protective materials. This process is eppson out the first time. Also See for T22 Service manual – 36 pages. Install software W hen prompted, connect the USB cable.

Epson Stylus T22 Manuals

Page 2 I nsert the cartridges in the holder for each color, and press S queeze the edge guide and slide it to the left. Do not load paper yet. When you see this screen, software that way.

The ink cartridges included with your product have a lower yield due to the ink charging process. Click Next to continue, if necessary. I nsert the output tray. Charging takes about 2 minutes. Enter text from picture: The ink cartridges included with your product have a lower yield.

Need paper and ink?

VPN